Hello from Virginia!

VA-Everett

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Location
Wytheville
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I’ve been reefing long enough to know that every time you think your tank is finally stable, the tank humbles you 24 hours later.

Being the nerd that I am, I'm into automation, tweaking equipment, and convincing myself that “just one more coral” is a reasonable decision.

Setup a new peninsula tank about a year ago and currently recovering from the dreaded dinos that I battled for months. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and sharing experiences along the way!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_5100.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new