Hello from Waukesha!

Jamo's Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
15
Location
Waukesha
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community!

I am looking forward to R2R and your help also! I have recently downsized from a Fluval Flex 32.5 g to an IM 20 g and IM 10 g. For the past year, the Fluval Flex has been neglected and didn't have a good routine cleaning schedule due to recent life events and a 4-week vacation to Yellowstone. Things became more unbalanced and felt more like doing a chore and ignoring the tank. Over the past couple of months, my spark has come back, and I now have the time to be consistent. I have been doing lots of research and watching videos online. Recently, over spring break, I went to WWC and learned a lot about setting up my IM 20 and got a bunch of parts. When I returned home, I set up a "rehab" (my old IM 10g and equipment from the basement) for my leftover corals that were upset and unhappy from the last tank, and will eventually transfer them over to the IM 20 when they are back to normal. After 3 weeks, corals are showing lots of signs of improvement and getting better every day. Still have a bunch of questions and came to R2R for other opinions and help.

I am looking forward to hearing from all of you!

IMG_1447.jpeg IMG_1445.jpeg IMG_1448.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Waukesha Wi?
Hello neighbor! Fond du Lac here!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
WELCOME FROM SHEBOYGAN AREA

welcome33.gif
 
Hello R2R community!

I am looking forward to R2R and your help also! I have recently downsized from a Fluval Flex 32.5 g to an IM 20 g and IM 10 g. For the past year, the Fluval Flex has been neglected and didn't have a good routine cleaning schedule due to recent life events and a 4-week vacation to Yellowstone. Things became more unbalanced and felt more like doing a chore and ignoring the tank. Over the past couple of months, my spark has come back, and I now have the time to be consistent. I have been doing lots of research and watching videos online. Recently, over spring break, I went to WWC and learned a lot about setting up my IM 20 and got a bunch of parts. When I returned home, I set up a "rehab" (my old IM 10g and equipment from the basement) for my leftover corals that were upset and unhappy from the last tank, and will eventually transfer them over to the IM 20 when they are back to normal. After 3 weeks, corals are showing lots of signs of improvement and getting better every day. Still have a bunch of questions and came to R2R for other opinions and help.

I am looking forward to hearing from all of you!

IMG_1447.jpeg IMG_1445.jpeg IMG_1448.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!

I would do some reading about palytoxins
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new