Hello from West palm beach, FL

raton56

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
38
Location
West Palm beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow reefers,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce my self. I have been in the hobby less than a year but so far loving. I currently have a 75g display with a 20g sump with a few coral that were gifted to me and a few others I got a skellyfest down in Miami last year. At the moment I'm dealing with some LCA Dinos so my tank looks like crap but we are getting there. Anyways i look forward to interacting with someone of you at some point.

Thank you!
 
welcome33.gif
 
Thank you guys! This is what my tank looked like a few months ago. Like I said right now it looks like crap. I rather not upload those picture lol.
 

Attachments

  • 59D3DF26-4E74-4702-8DEC-82EF6A56E249.jpeg
    59D3DF26-4E74-4702-8DEC-82EF6A56E249.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 8F069E70-44E0-4E40-9BD3-1FC10AB62DF3.jpeg
    8F069E70-44E0-4E40-9BD3-1FC10AB62DF3.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 69

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new