Hello from West Texas...

QU4NTX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone and greetings from a noob, I intend to have a small piece of the ocean in the middle of the desert :) I am new to the hobby and would appreciate some advice from all you experts. Currently I have a 75g sumpless tank with HOB equipment (refugium, skimmer and canister filter). I want to upgrade to a better tank around the 120g-150g range. I was looking at the Red Sea Reefer tanks (XL 525 or XXL 625). Is there anything better out there?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone and greetings from a noob, I intend to have a small piece of the ocean in the middle of the desert :) I am new to the hobby and would appreciate some advice from all you experts. Currently I have a 75g sumpless tank with HOB equipment (refugium, skimmer and canister filter). I want to upgrade to a better tank around the 120g-150g range. I was looking at the Red Sea Reefer tanks (XL 525 or XXL 625). Is there anything better out there?
Welcome!

Many options for tanks. Fun to be in planning stages!

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! There are alot of good tank companies out there, I suppose it all depends on your price point. If you want to look at a few other companies I would suggest Waterbox or Innovative Marine, those 2 are similar to red sea in my opinion.

Back