Hello from Weston, FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter IAbe48
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_20191119_223714_01.gif
 
Had FOWLR for a few years. Added coral starting in August, 2019.
Love R2R. Been studying it regularly and learning alot.
IMG_3375.jpg
IMG_3376.jpg
IMG_3377.jpg
IMG_3374.jpg


Tenecor half cylinder 130 gal with 20 gal sump, 40 lb live rock, 300 watt viperspectra
Diamond goby, 5 blue green chromis, midas blenny, snowflake clown, yellow tang, foxface.
Multiple frags; torch, hammers, zoas, palys, favite, mushrooms, acans, GSP, monte (cap and dig), birdsnest, poci, stylo IMG_3374.jpg
Wow I joined today and I live in the Weston area too! Great tank how does you keep that back glass spotless!
 
Welcome to R2R... Thanks for introducing yourself.... Question if I may.... That livestock on the back glass what is that.... Wait not done... Did you just glue a frag to the glass.... O.K now I am done... Thanks in advance for your time and trouble :)
I just glued to frags of green star polyps to the back. I want it to grow and cover a big portion of the back wall
 
Had FOWLR for a few years. Added coral starting in August, 2019.
Love R2R. Been studying it regularly and learning alot.
IMG_3375.jpg
IMG_3376.jpg
IMG_3377.jpg
IMG_3374.jpg


Tenecor half cylinder 130 gal with 20 gal sump, 40 lb live rock, 300 watt viperspectra
Diamond goby, 5 blue green chromis, midas blenny, snowflake clown, yellow tang, foxface.
Multiple frags; torch, hammers, zoas, palys, favite, mushrooms, acans, GSP, monte (cap and dig), birdsnest, poci, stylo IMG_3374.jpg

Nice tank!... Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have to have you

Explore…Learn…Share

naT.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new