hello from wichita

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DLO

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just heard about this site a few weeks ago . I've been reefin about 7 years now and keep a mixed reef with leathers ,mushrooms, lps, sps , and a few anemones.
Looks like a great site with a lot of good things going on .

Darren
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Darren I think you need to post a picture of your tank !
BTW it's Ryan ! haha

I think everyone on here would LOVE to see it ;)
 
I need to get some new pics of the aquarium first . Maybe after CRASE I will get around to it .
Darren
Darren I think you need to post a picture of your tank !
BTW it's Ryan ! haha

I think everyone on here would LOVE to see it ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new