Hello from Winterpeg

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Folks.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Kev I'm up in the great white north central Canada Winnipeg aka Winterpeg.

I'm new to the hobby but seem to be diving in head first. It all started a few weeks back with a little pico tank, now I'm working on building a much larger setup.

I look forward to learning as much as I can with all of you and helping out where I can.

Cheers

Kev

Hello Kev, welcome to the channel.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

Welcome To The Team GIF by memecandy

TJ Merrells

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Folks.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Kev I'm up in the great white north central Canada Winnipeg aka Winterpeg.

I'm new to the hobby but seem to be diving in head first. It all started a few weeks back with a little pico tank, now I'm working on building a much larger setup.

I look forward to learning as much as I can with all of you and helping out where I can.

Cheers

Kev
What's up. I'm also from Winnipeg. Hit me up on instragram. Would be more than happy to help you with any questions you have.
@irresponsible_reefer
All the best

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Folks.

Cheers

Kev
Welcome to R2R fellow Canadian

OP
OP
KevPool

KevPool

Blue-Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up. I'm also from Winnipeg. Hit me up on instragram. Would be more than happy to help you with any questions you have.
@irresponsible_reefer
All the best
TJ I got that nano off ya lol it's looking good btw. My build link is on my profile.

walloutlet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Kevin, Kev, Kev-Dawg! Welcome, originally from Moose Jaw! You know, 'The Friendly City' that was 'Surprisingly Unexpected' and now is 'Canada's Most Notorious City'! LOL!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back