Hello from Wisconsin

re-fin-away

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hi to all at R2R. I have a 180 gal that I set up back in Sept. I upgraded from a 72 BF that I had set up Feb of last year. My tank goal is a SPS dominate tank with an acan and scoly garden mixed in. I added a few SPS back in Nov. and so far so good. So far my coral list contains ORA hawkins blue echinata, ORA pink and blue milli, ORA plum crazy acro, ORA tricolor acro and a green slimer, Looking at adding a buch more from my wish list soon.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R! Make yourself at home.
 
welcome to reef 2 reef, please feel free to post some pictures of your tank, glad to have you aboard
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new