Hello from Woolwich Township NJ!

H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello,


I am new to this website and was told about it recently. I have a 75 gallon (non reef currently) tank that I am using right now. That tank has been running for about 5 years. I’m just here to browse for some friendly advice, as many forums for saltwater fish keeping can be overly negative and intimidating. I have been fish keeping for about 25 years. I also have an established outdoor pond, a 65 gallon freshwater discus tank, and a 20 gallon freshwater live plant tank. Hello!
welcome man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new