Hello, from WV

immo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
355
Reaction score
132
Location
southern WV
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Kinda new here, been a member for a couple of weeks or so, had a post (not in the meet and greet) and already have had great advice. I've learned a lot just from lurking around here, and I appreciate everyone here giving their time, and knowledge. I hope to contribute at some point, but look forward to conversation for now.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new