Hello from Wyoming

New to it all! I'm in the midst of starting a 40 gal nano. Decided this is going to be my go to forum. Can't wait to pick the minds of all who will listen as I begin this adventure! Thanks in advance for any help received!!
Welcome. What part of the Cowboy State do you hail from. I grew up in Cody. We will answer your questions and then some.
 
Welcome. What part of the Cowboy State do you hail from. I grew up in Cody. We will answer your questions and then some.
Cody is gorgeous! I'm down in Laramie, lived in the mountains for all 32 years of my life. Indeed there is going to be questions.
 
welcome21.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new