Hello I’m new here!

IMG_1726.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello, I’m new here.

I’m a 21 years old passionate

I’ve always dreamed of being a marine biologist. Unfortunately, I didn’t take that path. Despite that, it’s always a pleasure to have a little piece of the ocean in my home.

I have a 25-gallon cube tank with some corals and clownfish. I’m here to learn more and maybe, one day, share my knowledge with others. This hobby is beautiful. I believe that anyone who has the dedication to learn and care can succeed.


Can’t wait to learn!
You will do awesome. Don't give up! Welcome!
 
Hello, I’m new here.

I’m a 21 years old passionate

I’ve always dreamed of being a marine biologist. Unfortunately, I didn’t take that path. Despite that, it’s always a pleasure to have a little piece of the ocean in my home.

I have a 25-gallon cube tank with some corals and clownfish. I’m here to learn more and maybe, one day, share my knowledge with others. This hobby is beautiful. I believe that anyone who has the dedication to learn and care can succeed.


Can’t wait to learn!
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new