Hello, I’m the new moderator!

Ophelia’s Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Jessica here! I’ve been the Delaware Reef Club president for several years now. The group is very active on Facebook and recently I’ve been able to get moderator privileges to this group as well.

I hope this will be an alternative to those members who are not on Facebook or prefer the forum format provided on this platform.

A little about myself. I have a 130 gallon mixed reef display system and a 60 gallon frag tank at home. I recently set up a 13 gallon softy tank at work.

I had freshwater fish as a kid and joined the saltwater hobby in 2018. My first tank was a 24 gallon AIO from the Fish Bowl in Dover.

I’ll be posting updates membership and meeting information soon.

Hope to see you in 2026!
 
I’d like to see it active again too.
 
I’d like to see it active again too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new