Hello I am from Hawaii

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pop

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
91
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started my Saltwater Adventure quite recently. I took care of couple or fresh water fishes before but never any salt water. I am noob in saltwater but I understand how difficult it is and how much responsibility it takes.

I currently have a 70 gallon salt water tank. With a one baby Hippo tang and 2 clownfishes and cleaner shrimp. I also have one of those deadly Zoa that spews out palytoxins.

I probably have a lot of questions in the future so be prepared lol. Nice to meet you all

Thank you
POP
 
I just started my Saltwater Adventure quite recently. I took care of couple or fresh water fishes before but never any salt water. I am noob in saltwater but I understand how difficult it is and how much responsibility it takes.

I currently have a 70 gallon salt water tank. With a one baby Hippo tang and 2 clownfishes and cleaner shrimp. I also have one of those deadly Zoa that spews out palytoxins.

I probably have a lot of questions in the future so be prepared lol. Nice to meet you all

Thank you
POP
Welcome. And this is certainly the place for the questions!!
 
D4766BAC-E6B0-4784-BEBA-1D246B3086E3.jpeg
 
Aloha!!! Which island do you live on? I’m from Oahu. Not many reefers in Hawaii.


Yeah, what’s up with that? Are folks in Hawaii unable to buy any stony corals - - even if imported from some other part of the planet (New Zealand, Asia, Red Sea, Dead Sea)? I read that they were not - - which is ironic.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new