hello, i am new here

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

DBDB9538-FEC7-43DD-A4B2-B9A3F143A519.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef Gary!! We will all be more than willing to suggest a lot of things.. Hope we are at least helpful. We try to be helpful. Really.. I am being honest here.. I hope that helps. OH and be patient with us.. sometimes we dont get to see your questions cause they pass through the TopList fast sometimes. Just bump a question if a couple days go past without response. Also we have the Reefsquad.. Just put the hashmark in front of that inside you post.. and they will show up.. Honest.. they are helpful.. seriously..
 
Welcome. Hope you find this community as awesome as I do. Always great to have an experienced reefer added to the team to lend that knowledge when needed.!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new