Hello! I am new to Reef2Reef

sirevans reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
2
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:smile: Hello- My name is Evan and I been reading threads from this site and others like it. So I decided to join and ask a few of my own questions(coming soon). I have a 125 gal reef tank that my wife and I have had for about two years. We have had some raise and falls in the last two years the bigest when a big tornado hit Alabam and we lost power for about 8 day's. We lost almost everything with the exeption of a few mushrooms and two clown fish. Since then we have been rebuilding slowly but it is coming along. I have listed everything in my tank in my bio.

I have been into fish and reef stuff since I was about 18 and I am now 33 so I have spent some time in books and working for saltwater fish stores and still have more questions than ansewers.:tongue: I will post some pics of my tank in a day or two in my bio so everyone can check it out. I do however have one quick question before I go and it is do you have to regester for the prizes and if so where, or does the site pick winers by the join dates?
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!!

As far as prizes go you just follow the instructions of the thread/contest and you are entered!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new