Hello, im new here to this forum,

zheka757

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just though I say hi to all you reefers out there. Switched from another forum due to inactivity.

About me, I started fresh water tank about 9 years ago, 3 years later i switch to salt water and almost never regret doing so. right now I got 400 gallon tank in-wall build, still learning, still experimenting with corals, king of got the hang of keeping sps alive and growing now.
live stock is 3 yellow tangs,2 purple tangs, 1 gem tang,1 blue tang, 1 Achilles tang, 1 royal gramma, 1 cardinal fish, 1 coperband butterfly fish, 8 anthias 2 blue chromies, 1 six line wrasse, fire and cleaner shrimp. LPS SPS Softies, cant and don't know the names of alot of them.
viber_image_2021-10-11_20-08-03-102.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just though I say hi to all you reefers out there. Switched from another forum due to inactivity.

About me, I started fresh water tank about 9 years ago, 3 years later i switch to salt water and almost never regret doing so. right now I got 400 gallon tank in-wall build, still learning, still experimenting with corals, king of got the hang of keeping sps alive and growing now.
live stock is 3 yellow tangs,2 purple tangs, 1 gem tang,1 blue tang, 1 Achilles tang, 1 royal gramma, 1 cardinal fish, 1 coperband butterfly fish, 8 anthias 2 blue chromies, 1 six line wrasse, fire and cleaner shrimp. LPS SPS Softies, cant and don't know the names of alot of them.
viber_image_2021-10-11_20-08-03-102.jpg
Welcome zheka,
Love the plating montis.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, I'm not use to have replies in a same day. thank you all, I clearly see this is active forum. I feel welcomed
It’s only the beginning - there is much more to come!

Feel free to converse with us, ask questions, seek or give advice, banter, share your humor, and seek sympathy when things don’t turn out the way expected. You are part of our community now!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back