Hello, I'm new

Welcome! Glad to have you join the team.
This group of reefers are helpful and awesome. Hope you find R2R as awesome as I have.

1588175068469.png
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello! I'm new around here. I 'm not super knowledgeable about keeping fish yet, but I've been helping some with my boyfriend's tank and it's really fun! He bought me one fish he keeps in his tank for me so I am a proud fish parent. :) Looking forward to learning more!

Keely
Welcome to R2R.....

Hmm. I tried the same thing on my Wife.
Bought her a fish, and she liked it.

Bought her another fish, then some Corals, some tank equipment, new lights.....etc

I really wanted to continue my generosity....

The gift giving thing didn't last.
LOL.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new