Hello, I'm Piero.

.

welcome-aboard-meme-creator-funny-welcome-aboard-meme-generator-51617027.png
 
sorry no dogs for me ,red meat,lol
 
LOL
 
lol
 
pretty board tonight eh
 
Welcome to r2r and back to the salt life!
Very interesting thread ! ;Jawdrop ;Wideyed o_O ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
Yeah... a bit of white claw fueled forum posting. Classic beginner mistake. (embarassed)
 
hello talk to me here not pm ,thanks
 
hello talk to me here not pm ,thanks

I'm so confused. It's just a meet/greet thread... I'm beginning to suspect a language barrier in this particular case though.
Apologies for any confusion. I did not have a reef-related question. ;Shamefullyembarrased
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new