Hello MRC!

Tinytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stumbled across this forum, I am super stoked to see that there are some reefers somewhat local to me here in Auburn! My name is Kyle and I have a 40breeder with 20long sump.

If anyone has frags for sale or trade let me know, I am looking to spend some Christmas cash locally, and here in AU there are no sw stores.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum:). There are a plethera of frags around the area. I've got lots, as well as several others. What kind of frags are you looking for?

OP
OP
T

Tinytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum:). There are a plethera of frags around the area. I've got lots, as well as several others. What kind of frags are you looking for?

Thanks! I am looking for some sps frags and I really like the Aussie lps. I saw your tank pictures and it is BEAUTIFUL! I would love a piece of that pearlberry!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can certainly oblige;). I'm off all next week. Unless I can get the pickup working, I'll be here all week (otherwise I plan to see the family for a few days in Memphis). Let me know if you'd like to swing by. I'll most likely be here (I've got tons of tank projects to try to wrap up and some corals to frag).

OP
OP
T

Tinytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can certainly oblige;). I'm off all next week. Unless I can get the pickup working, I'll be here all week (otherwise I plan to see the family for a few days in Memphis). Let me know if you'd like to swing by. I'll most likely be here (I've got tons of tank projects to try to wrap up and some corals to frag).

Gflat I am also out of town for a few days, should be back the 29th. If you will be at home anytime around then (until the 5th of Jan) and the offer still stands let me know! I would love to see what you have to offer!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tinytank-I'll be here every day until the 3rd (then back to work). Send me an email at myusername@ att dot net when you are back in town and have time in mind.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 183 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back