Hello! New reefer in Dallas.

nando248

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
27
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I'm about a month and a half into a biocube 29 build. Everything has been going smoothly so far. Stocking the tank and hitting the LFS every weekend with my son has made this new adventure really rewarding. We're both hooked! Excited to be a part of this community.
 
5jn9mj.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new