Hello! New to R2R

conix67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

My name is Yuri. I started my reef tank with 12G nano for about a year, 11 years ago then moved to a 75G setup around 10 years ago. The tank went through many ups and downs, with near crashes during long trips out of country to busy period causing neglect on maintenance. No matter what, this is something that I cherish so much that I would like to continue as long as I can, and while doing so try to keep it as healthy as it can be. Over the years, upgrades have been added to automate the maintenance and improve overall condition of the tank.

I think over the years many great home reef tanks came up and I'd like to learn and share the experience of reef keeping with the reefers here to help myself and others. Looking forward to meeting everyone here and learn!

regards,
Yuri

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

My name is Yuri. I started my reef tank with 12G nano for about a year, 11 years ago then moved to a 75G setup around 10 years ago. The tank went through many ups and downs, with near crashes during long trips out of country to busy period causing neglect on maintenance. No matter what, this is something that I cherish so much that I would like to continue as long as I can, and while doing so try to keep it as healthy as it can be. Over the years, upgrades have been added to automate the maintenance and improve overall condition of the tank.

I think over the years many great home reef tanks came up and I'd like to learn and share the experience of reef keeping with the reefers here to help myself and others. Looking forward to meeting everyone here and learn!

regards,
Yuri

Welcome! :)

Back