Hello, new to reefing, looking forward to learning

I will keep that in mind, really appreciate your input, do you have any recommendations for cleaner invertebrate that would work in this system? Turbo snails? thanks
For a basic clean up crew there are lots of good choices I tend to gravitate toward Trochus, Cerith and Nassarius snails.
 
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi thank you for your insight and for letting me know, I definitely want to get that sorted out soon,

I was looking at something like this but didn't like the frag holes if I am not going to use them.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/purp...D=6606&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products

I will look into plastic anemone for now, do you have any recommendations?
I have heard of people using these (or something similar) and their fish prefer it to the real thing. Clowns are properly named, especially the ones who are captive bred.

Not an endorsement:
https://www.petsmart.com/fish/decor...MIx9mi-qrDgAMVhUh_AB3JGQitEAQYByABEgLrNvD_BwE
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new