Hello ! new to the Forum

Dennis Steele

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am returning to keeping a saltwater aquarium. I had several in the mid 90's and started with a 55g FOWLR. I soon went to a 180g with BTA's, Soft corals, clams and fish. Due to an ice storm and generator failure I had to break down the tank and give all of the live stock to someone. I lost only one clam in the mess. That was enough and I left the hobby for 20 something years. I now have a corner 92 gallon with established live rock (50lbs), rock anemone, RTBA, a few LPS. Most of the live stock was a rescue including the tank. I have made a few changes to the original configuration. It has been about 4 months in my care with a few ups and downs. The RBTA is huge and has split once already. The few SPS I have are hitch hikers from some live rock and a surprise. Things have really changed over the last 20 years and I have a lot to learn. Thanks for taking the time to read this and accepting me in to the forum.
 
Welcome to R2R!
source.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby!

As you already know, the single best thing to happen in reef keeping in the last 20 years is the explosion of the internet and places like R2R where we can learn, share, etc!
 
Welcome to R2R and thank you for the introduction! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new