Hello new to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeus440
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Found out about this site at BRS. Currently have 5 tanks 4 reef a 20, a 30, a 40 and a 75. I also have a 75 gallon freshwater tank. As advised I bought the best equipment I could afford this way if something goes wrong I have to ask myself what I did wrong rather blame the equipment. Currently the tanks are in the ugly phase. The 40 and 20 have a couple of soft corals. Will keep all updated and hope to get a build thread up for the 75.
Welcome! OMG 5 tanks!!! Boy, I’d get in big trouble for that!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new