Hello out there

exbklynguy65

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Cape Coral, l.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well allow me to introduce myself. I am a hobbyist gone crazy. I have been in the saltwater hobby for well over 30 years. I have had aquariums ranging is sizes from a one gallon pico to a 500 gallon in my home. I have also managed and cared for a 10K reef system in the retail side of the hobby and also been in the wholesale side for three years before retiring and now I help people solve their reef and aquarium problem all over the world via the internet. I believe in preservation. Our reefs all around the world I feel are in jeopardy as people all around the world pollute the waters with no care for them ecosystem. If I can help anyone out there I am more then willing to do so.:tongue:
 
Very cool and glad to have you! We need more people here that are willing to help others. Make yourself at home my friend!
 
Welcome to the board. I'll second you on preserving the reefs. Look, take pics and leave it the way you found it is how I dive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new