Hello out there

exbklynguy65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well allow me to introduce myself. I am a hobbyist gone crazy. I have been in the saltwater hobby for well over 30 years. I have had aquariums ranging is sizes from a one gallon pico to a 500 gallon in my home. I have also managed and cared for a 10K reef system in the retail side of the hobby and also been in the wholesale side for three years before retiring and now I help people solve their reef and aquarium problem all over the world via the internet. I believe in preservation. Our reefs all around the world I feel are in jeopardy as people all around the world pollute the waters with no care for them ecosystem. If I can help anyone out there I am more then willing to do so.:tongue:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool and glad to have you! We need more people here that are willing to help others. Make yourself at home my friend!

DiverJohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the board. I'll second you on preserving the reefs. Look, take pics and leave it the way you found it is how I dive.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back