Hello R2R! Anyone interested in Beta Testing this?

How about some corals. Acros zoas LPS.
 
If you have any good pictures of fish or corals you want added send them to me in a PM!!
 
Ok all,

I got an email, and it is in review now so should be seeing those invite emails soon!

Thanks again and enjoy!
 
Bummer.. solid work on what you doing my man. Kinda makes me wish I had an iPhone.. lol
I'm switching Android to iPhone!!
new iPhone comes out in about a month!!! Never to late!!
When the new iPhone 8 comes out the price of the iPhone 7 will come down and I will pounce on a 7!! Waterproof Muhahahaha!!!
 
I'm switching Android to iPhone!!

Not me. I just bought a s8 two days ago. Never been a fan of iEverything. You can do way more with Android then the other I think. I have tried the iPhone several times and always end up back with Samsung. Personal preference I suppose
 
Not me. I just bought a s8 two days ago. Never been a fan of iEverything. You can do way more with Android then the other I think. I have tried the iPhone several times and always end up back with Samsung. Personal preference I suppose
Working on android version with my son. It just has to wait a bit. I have my board exam in a week and Android requires $25 to post an app
 
Working on android version with my son. It just has to wait a bit. I have my board exam in a week and Android requires $25 to post an app
Good deal. Now, if you had some sps coral stickers, I'd might consider this.
 
Hello all!

Anyone using have any feedback on how it is working so far?!

Thanks!
 
Marine Betta, Dendrophylia, sunburst Anthias, helfrichi firefish, janss Pipefish, swissguard basslet, harlequin Shrimp, Yasha Goby, candy basslet, yellow head Jawfish, dragon face Pipefish. Keep up the good work! I imagine myself using this sticker app on like every text I send...
 
If you come up with something for Android, i'd be interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new