Hello R2R from Central Oregon

Welcome to R2R. :)

welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone. I am new here on R2R. I have had a couple reef tanks in the past but have been out of it for about 8 years. Just set up a 13g Fluval today. I am a bit rusty so I hope I can get back up to speed quickly. Looking to connect with people from central Oregon to eventually trade corals and just help each other out. Merry Christmas everyone!
IMG_20191119_223714_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new