Hello R2R from Cincinnati/Northern KY

briansteenhoek

Warrior4Christ
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not think I officially entered on this meet & greet forum. My name is Brian Steenhoek and I have a passion for salt water in general. I can recall when I was in my early teen and set up a 150 gal salt fish tank. I had seahorses and some hard to keep fish, but they all died when a neighbor watching my tank turned up the heater and to this day never knew why. Anyway you could say it has been in my blood ever since. Over a year ago I set up a nice 210 gal salt fish tank with LR and it is running great. I have several tangs yellow, blue, brown, sweetlips, clown, a couple of foxfaces, snowflake eel, engineering gobie, fu-man-chu lion, lawn mower gobie, red hawk, and a few damsels. I set it up with LR and fake coral. Love the way it looks and thought it sure would be nice to have a real reef, so here I am. I started a nano cube in my office with mainly soft corals and LR and it has taken off and I figured what was I going to do when everything out grows the nano, so my first project is going to be a 90 gal rr and I am just starting and excited to have R2R as a source of information. I look forward to getting to know other members and grown a show tank. Thanks for your time. :angel:

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its been really nice talking with you brian! cant wait to see the process of the 90 :) you should def. start a tank thread in member tanks to document the process and then growth of the tank

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R friend! :D

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 21 14.8%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 34 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 4.9%
Back