Hello R2R from Ventura CA

IceNein

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
905
Reaction score
1,491
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I've been wanting to start a reef tank for years and years, I joined R2R back in 2017 apparently, but I remember nerding out on reef tanks years before that, I remember when I was first researching what to get metal halides and wet/dry filters were the way to go, so a lot has changed in the time I've been wanting to start.

I started planning out a 20ish gallon nano setup and analysis paralysis got the better of me, so I just decided to go with the Hello Reef kit. I'm planning on deviating from their recipe a little because I already bought a Pico treasure chest from Tampa Bay Saltwater to seed the sand and rocks with.

Looking forward to starting a nano build thread shortly!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new