Just gonna leave this here
E8DDF233-DB35-470D-B6DC-10DFCEACBA09.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to reefing and just starting my new tank! This new tank is not really my first saltwater tank. I came from a tropical island and my first 5 gal tank started when my parents took me to the tide pool and I brought home whole bucket of creatures. That tank didn’t last too long because I was only 7. Basically things were dying every week and then I will go catch more and dump it in my tank. One time I caught a really pretty colorful octopus and I was so excited took it home with some small crabs for him to eat. Just when I’m admiring it one crab cut his leg off and then more crabs gang up and killed it. Later found out it was a pacific blue ringed octopus so glad I didn’t touch with my hands.
Anyway, thanks for adding me into the community. I promise this new tank I will do it properly!
Welcome!

Glad you joined - awesome background story - thanks for sharing.

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the greatest place on Reef! haha.... But seriously this forum is amazing and there are SO many people here to help.

You have come to the right place if you want to have the world of reefing at your finger tips.

Looking forward to watching this build!

Happy Paralympic Games GIF by International Paralympic Committee

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to reefing and just starting my new tank! This new tank is not really my first saltwater tank. I came from a tropical island and my first 5 gal tank started when my parents took me to the tide pool and I brought home whole bucket of creatures. That tank didn’t last too long because I was only 7. Basically things were dying every week and then I will go catch more and dump it in my tank. One time I caught a really pretty colorful octopus and I was so excited took it home with some small crabs for him to eat. Just when I’m admiring it one crab cut his leg off and then more crabs gang up and killed it. Later found out it was a pacific blue ringed octopus so glad I didn’t touch with my hands.
Anyway, thanks for adding me into the community. I promise this new tank I will do it properly!
Welcome to R2R!!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back