Hello r2r new to forum

Aquamomma85

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
89
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not quite a newbie but far from an expert lol. currently I'm spending all.my time and money on my 300 gal glass tank . I have been reefing for 5 years but feel I have so much to learn. There been lots of ups and downs days I just wanted to quit but any one wanna share there I almost gave up stories .
 
Welcome to R2R!!

F5EDD4BB-F283-4916-9153-985B0424898E.gif
 
Thanks for the welcome. So I have a question u guys may be able to answer or share opinions on..
Bought a cuck last week he died in 2 days ..in the process of cleaning up the nitrate spike I found a pearl fish now I did a ton of research on said fish and called my lfs who told me to keep him and that he was a great hitch hiker to have but I read some species will eat the cucks gonads and kill them anyone have opinions on this little hitch hiker
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
NEVER GIVE UP it will always be in your blood!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
I think many, most, all of us have had frustrating moments. But I think it is worth it in the long run. I'm glad you joined us. (PS We love photos around here. :) )
Snorkel girl.gif
I would post pictures but my tank is cloudy at the moment and that's embarrassing lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new