Hello r2r new to forum

Welcome friend

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome, i have no idea about pearl fish but i know about detours. sometimes the maze has blind alleys that force you to retrace your steps but the journey is not supposed to be linear. it is about exploring the dead ends and scooping up the experiences in them. Bless the Journey Bless the travelers.
 
I'm not quite a newbie but far from an expert lol. currently I'm spending all.my time and money on my 300 gal glass tank . I have been reefing for 5 years but feel I have so much to learn. There been lots of ups and downs days I just wanted to quit but any one wanna share there I almost gave up stories .
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here to help you through the journey good times and bad times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new