Hello R2R

hyperlitexr50

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Location
morris IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello new to R2R kind of sick of the other forums refered by Agent426.
I have two BC29 getting ready to upgrade to my 100g long after I drill it.
Here are some pictures. I will get a fts of the tank with the clowns after I clean the glass. Let me no what you think?
Thanks again
IMAG0038.jpg
Black and white.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Love it! Welcome to R2R!!:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new