Hello reef loving people in my computer!

JayceTheGaymer

I have no idea what I'm doing!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
57
Location
Jacksonville, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for almost a year now while I started my reef journey and decided to make an account already to say hi! Currently one tank setup (plus a quarantine tank I'm setting up currently), it's a Waterbox 50.3 AIO. I've included a picture, still a long way to go but I'm happy with my progress so far! I just fed at the time of the picture so pardon the food pellets floating around.

 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new