Hello Reef2Reef community!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef community! Since this looks to be a very active community I am glad to join and discuss together our favorite hobby.

A little about me: My name is Thomas and I am originally from Switzerland. I do live now since about 6 years in the USA in Nashville TN. The name SwissFragReefer comes from the fact that I actually was for quite some time a "FRAG" reefer, which means I bought frags and did not succeed to grow them, so I bought always more and more frag without having the success to grow them into colonies :) Nowadays I own a RedSea425XL and a RedSea Max Nano and my coral skills got better!

I do like to make YouTube movies and pictures of the reef tank hobby which I share on Instagram. If you are interested feel free to check it out on those two channel. But yeah, wish you guys a great weekend and happy reefing!

DSC00724.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you have lots of BBA - Bounce Back Ability which is great for this hobby and wonderful life skill. Sorry for your prior losses but WOW you're photo is looking GREAT so you have come a LONG way!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Nashville:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I’m a bit late to the party, hello and welcome to R2R! People here are friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help. We’re glad you joined! Hopefully you’ll start a build thread. We’d love to see your reef as it progresses.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back