Hello Reef2Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter svt stang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

svt stang

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
oakland county, white lake michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
my name is Joel Conklin,
I currently reside west of detroit in a subarub called White lake. I have been into reef tanks for a long time 15 plus years i was out for a few but now im back and currently running a 220 gallon disoplay tank and a 70 gallon fuge. my main focus is sps i have a few lps but i realy like the high end acros and i would say im a avid collector. I look forward to talking with any one interested in my tank and im always interested in others opinions in how i can better my set up.
Have a happy new year.
Thank you,
Joel Conklin.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi Joel and Welcome to R2R looking forward to seeing them acros!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Hi Joel!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new