Hello reef2reef

GMaquarium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My name is GennadiyM. I am new to this site, just found it this morning. Would like to introduce myself to members here. I think some might know me from other places.
I am a big fan of anything that ends with (rium). :)
 
hello

welcome to the site. be sure to put up some pics of your system with some back ground. glad to have you. I have no doubt you will find this to be the very best forum available.
 
Welcome again to R2R!!! Great to have you here. :D
 
whats up g! glad to see ya here! for those of u that dont know g is the man!
 
come on now g u know i love ya hahaha in a non relationship way just friends lol
 
hi. welcome to r2r. i know youll love it here. cant wait to see some pics of your tank :)........
 
Again thanks for the warm welcome.

Phil, you are one of the most enthusiastic people I know. :)


Here is a randome handful of pics
Celphone126-1-1.jpg


Celphone138.jpg


Celphone141.jpg


Picture096.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg
 
Thanks g! i love this hobby to much lol and to be honest ur one of the best poeple i k when it comes to helping out others
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new