Hello REEFERS!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigceez01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bigceez01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
8
Location
Southern California Inland Empire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally had a chance to join reef2reef. Ive been in the hobby 3 years now.. I currently have a heavy stocked Cadlights 39G AIO mixed reef tank! Im running 2 Mp10 vortechs, Radion Gen 1 w/TIR (just purchased my PRO upgrade) , bubble magus NAC 3.5 skimmer, arctica 1/10 chiller, tunze auto top off, and everything is controlled with my APEX!! Will be posting pics soon!!
 
Nice reef. Is that giant feather duster purple or is that the lighting? Welcome to Reef 2 Reef.
 
Welcome to R2R!! :)
 
Welcome! Love the looks of that feather duster, I'm sure it looks even better in person.
 
Frag tank setup almost complete!
1375576675620.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new