Hello, reefing fam!

Here's a quick shot of my DT ☺ The 175 gallon sump is in the basement and is used for this tank and a couple of frag tanks. There's a Porcupine Puffer in there somewhere haha.

20210815_212018.jpg
 
Hi there! I was prompted to introduce myself, so here we go. My name is Alyssa and I've been in the hobby for 8 years. We have about 400 gallons of tanks in the house, the largest being a 150 gallon DT. My husband owns a business selling aquacultured coral and saltwater aquarium supplies, so the remainder of the tanks are frag tanks.

I'm excited to be here and always look forward to learning as much as I can!
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new