Hello there R2R!

Aquaman_79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello out there R2R! My name is Jonathan, its been a couple of decades since I last signed on here and have since forgot my username and password so here I am again! Older, not much wiser and that's why I am back to learn the new ways and get my feet wet again! Thanks for being a great community to the aquarium hobbyists and staying online for many years and im sure many more to come! See you all around!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... My name is Jonathan, its been a couple of decades since I last signed on here and have since forgot my username and password so here I am again! Older, not much wiser and that's why I am back to learn the new ways and get my feet wet again! ...

Welcome to R2R , and welcome back to reefing !

Your prior experience will be an asset here.

As for the password consider "1234." I've herd it works well.

Best wishes in 2022,
Jim

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello out there R2R! My name is Jonathan, its been a couple of decades since I last signed on here and have since forgot my username and password so here I am again! Older, not much wiser and that's why I am back to learn the new ways and get my feet wet again! Thanks for being a great community to the aquarium hobbyists and staying online for many years and im sure many more to come! See you all around!

Welcome and Welcome Back! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back