Hello to all

Hello reefers!

I'm kinda new to the hobby, started my tank a year ago, had freshwater for long time, I've learned a lot on this year, but much to learn yet of course. Now that I have some things to contribute while I keep learning I decided to join!
Welcome to R2R!!! Sound alot like me. I barely started my first saltwater tank aa year ago as well after spending my life owning freshwater aquariums. And still learning a lot, but enjoying every step of the learning process.
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new