Hello to everybody ;)

Rubensreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
glendale ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm new to the forum, it looks really interesting, I bet I can get a lot of new comments and info on our hobby . I have 2 reefs 1 34 glns and 120 glns .... I been doing this for 5 years .... Oh my !!!! So addictive ... !! Right ? But it's awesome, my kids love it and when their friends come over .... They have a lot of quest. And that it so cool those are our next generation to keep this hobby growing. Well I'll be checking out this forum left and right to learn few tips .... Happy holidays !!! And god bless our reefs ;)
 
Welcome!!!!! Glad you found us here. It's awesome that your kids are interested in your tanks. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome to R2R.

This is one of the best forums I have been to. This is my new home, because of all the helpful reefers and moderators.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new