Hello to everyone :)

Jawbone flats

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
3
Location
Boise Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend said I should go here so I did. (Don't know his forum name so, what's up Josh) Site looks good. Hope to learn something new and maybe help someone in some way. In the hobby off and on for 30+ years.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new