Hello to everyone!

kanaloa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, mi name is Cristian an I am from Venezuela, I started in aquaria when I was a kid and havent stopped since (about 20 years), Last year after reading and preparing for a long time got an oportunity and started my first SW/reef tank, altho is a nano cube its 35 gals total system volume, The tank has been running great, I got a pair of clownfish and a bahianus tang, the tang is just a temporary arrangement for a friend whos tank had a bad leak and its being resealed, since its still small we thought it whouldnt be much of an issue, as for corals I have what I think is a rhodactis wich has a small "baby" growing besides it, some palys, protopalys, a very small 3 polip eagle eye frag and a yellow zoa, (In some website I can´t remember I saw it as "metazoa" or something like that), hermits, turbo snails, 2 ofiuna stars, a chitton, and lots of other critters, everything seems to be going fine except I started having some weird unbalance I cant pinpoint, most of my coraline alga has reseeded and now the rocks are green, seems to be Mg (I tested everything else) altho I wont know for sure untill next week when my Mg test should arrive at the store, tomorow Im going to get some natural seawater to do waterchanges and see how it goes from there.

DSC05877.JPG

DSC05878.JPG

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%

Back