Hello world! I specialize in home automation, ama!

krill.zone

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
18
Location
19312
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a software engineer with a career in process control and automation. I do a ton of home automation with Raspberry Pi and other things especially for my 250G Freshwater planted tank, vivarium and aquaponics projects. I wrote a custom platform to control sensors, solenoids and pumps with a raspberry pi. I'm planning a vlog post about the control system I build shown here with pH, EC, pump controls, leak sensors and whatever else I can cram in.

e1.png PXL_20220409_015254446.jpg blog_water_control_v1.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Can't wait to see what you share with our community!

Blue and Black Neon Modern Opening Video Youtube Intro (1080 x 1200 px)(1)(1).gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm hoping you're aware but this is a saltwater aquarium forum?

1000008981.gif
 
I'm a software engineer with a career in process control and automation. I do a ton of home automation with Raspberry Pi and other things especially for my 250G Freshwater planted tank, vivarium and aquaponics projects. I wrote a custom platform to control sensors, solenoids and pumps with a raspberry pi. I'm planning a vlog post about the control system I build shown here with pH, EC, pump controls, leak sensors and whatever else I can cram in.

e1.png PXL_20220409_015254446.jpg blog_water_control_v1.jpg
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, Looking forward to seeing your tank!
This is my biggest - the downside to being more focused on automation and software, a photo from today would show everyone stressed after a CO2 malfunction and emergency water change. Here are some pups and an older photo to make up for it :)
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20220314_182625098.jpg
    PXL_20220314_182625098.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 21

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new