Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ptx corals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ptx corals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jus wanted to say hi to everyone on here, I have been in the hobby or quite a while and have had plenty of tanks. Just wanted to post a pic of the 8 gallon nano I have running right now, pics off the iPhone so it's not the bed quality but kinda shows it off
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354830978.131388.jpg
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R!! Nice nano!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new