Hello

tbaquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figure I'd introduce myself. My name is Brian and I own TB Aquatics and am a sponsor of R2R. I've been a hobbyist for years, way way back til my college days and still am. I am a reef nut, addict or whatever you want to call it. I also host the 120 gallons podcast.

I wasn't very satisfied with a lot of what I saw in the hobby, and figured I'd put my money where my mouth was and try to do better.

At TB Aquatics, nothing leaves the door unless it is in stellar condition. We offer quarantining service. Wherever possible we offer aquacultured alternatives.
 
Great to hear another vendor doing it right! Thanks for being a part of R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new