Hello! :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eienna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,758
Reaction score
521
Location
Eddyville, KY, USA
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, new friends n_n !

I'm a relatively new aquarist (started my first tank in July of last year) but happy to say I'm learning fast. I have a freshwater 50g and a brackish 29g currently, and am looking at upgrading - I'm going to move my freshies to my new 125 as soon as I can - which will free up the 50 to become a saltwater tank! I'm figuring on a FOWLR setup initially, getting into corals once my income allows.

I'm a happy 'resident' of the fishlore.com forums, and I'm not leaving :) but I figured I'd best find myself a good place to learn about saltwater, and since this site appears to be devoted to it, hopefully it will become my second well of watery knowledge, lol.

I have high-functioning autism, so I do have difficulty socially. Let me know if I do or say something out of line, and please tell me things straight. I have a hard time picking up on hints.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi, welcome to R2R!! I would love to see some pics of your current tanks! :)
 
Welcome!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Thanks, guys! As far as photos, I have a video of my 50 on my camera...just gotta find my camera, lol!
 
Well, hello there!! Welcome to R2R!! Kick off your shoes and stay a while!
 
I would love to, thanks, but I'd have nowhere to put it! XD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new